Monday, May 09, 2011

left my company again, I know I'm like a very pro active in job hoppings but it wasnt intended. I thought I can last also, I mean I do not have intention to disrupt my plans which I've layed sometime ago but too bad, the entire company structure just sucks. I cant get along with my team mates and maybe my bias manager but shes nice I mean I dont know if its genuine. errr, it dont matter anymore also, right? Netball became a sport which I cant go without. it keeps me going, it keeps me running, sweating, relaxing, exercising, keeping fit and yes, it gives me energy. at least it keeps me moving, at least My boyfriend Jerrome and I are doing fine, we are perhaps... learning again to be more patience with each other. hopefully all these continue:) He calls me SweetGirl and I call him Sweetboy hahaha. We are trying to maintain the Sweetness you call it


















Iloveyou

No comments: